Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nine Months!

This Monday marked Beau's nine month birthday. 

And today we headed to the pediatrician for his well baby checkup.  Do you know what the best part of the nine month check up is? 
NO SHOTS! 
 
That's right.  You just go in and hang out with the doctor and make sure all is well.  Ahhhhh...
Beau's pediatrician, Dr. Pamela Richard (she's the best!)
It appears that Beau had a bit of a growth spurt recently.  While his weight is still hovering in the 25th-50th percentile, his height is now just above the 75th.  Looks like we've got a long and lean one on our hands! 

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a few shots from the last week. 

Hanging out in my pajama pants.  I'm such a big boy! 

Crawling...it's what I do. 

Climbing the stairs.  I LOVE this! 

My new favorite toy!  A big ole dump truck! 


No comments: