Thursday, June 28, 2007

On the Street Where You Live


Our humble abode...just ignore the POD in the driveway.

Well...we're back. Billy and I have moved from Denham Springs into our new home back in Mandeville. Ok, we haven't technically "moved in" yet. We bought a beautiful house that needed a little work. It's got "great bones," or so I'm told; but it definitely needed some cosmetic improvements.

The Kitchen - with and without a ceiling...
So, Billy and I are doing some remodeling (and my parents are helping a bit too). The downstairs wil be receiving all new flooring and a fresh coat of paint. The kitchen will be a total redo with new appliances and countertops, and we're knocking out a wall or two for a better floor plan (did I mention that through all this I'm studying for the bar???)

The foyer...with and without floor.


Making way from the breakfast area to the sunroom...
Anyway, I'll post more pictures as we progess. Hope when we're done everyone will come by and visit!



No comments: