
Ok, so Billy and I had a first this past weekend...we bought our first new car. Well, maybe it's not a car, but more of a very, very large truck. But all the same, it's new and neither of us have ever owned a new vehicle.
Now, it's a little large and so I've have some trouble getting into it. But I'll figure it out. The funniest thing of all of this is that we were going out to get the car that I wanted, then ended up buying the truck that Billy wanted. The best part is that since Billy will continue to drive my car to
make his commute, this puppy is all mine. Everytime I pull out the driveway, I think he cries just a little...


2 comments:
Nice Truck. Thanks for getting this started. Boy, the internet sure makes it so easy to stalk nowadays. No effort needed any more!
What address is the truck parked at?
Post a Comment